Friday, September 18, 2015

I hate my job, no like.. really.


I really do hate it. At first I honestly liked where I work. They gave me extra responsibilities, I felt good and confident about myself.. and then along comes some bullies.

Client services and the co-lead of the account I was promoted in decided to call me out for every small thing I did making me so nervous on a daily basis that I was constantly making mistakes. These mistakes brought my ratings down and eventually I literally thought I would lose my mind. When people are down your back at all times saying "DON'T MESS UP. DON'T MESS UP" its very unnerving. They sit behind you and listen in, and you can feel them behind you. That makes you more nervous and ups yr chance at disappointing people.

I really dislike disappointing anyone.

I understand bosses tend to be pragmatic but that doesn't mean other people don't have feelings and insecurities.

My new supervisor now is one of my bullies, ain't that the way?

When they want to yell at an agent, they do it very passive aggressively. They will call "EVERYONE" out on home screen webpage. This happened to me. Yesterday I ate a bagel at my desk and at the very end of my shift I brought my phone out to make sure my ride was there. Sure enough this morning I see on the screen "No food at all at the desks and you are not permitted to use your cell phone without a supervisor's permission" MEANWHILE even if I did ask for a supervisor to per-miss my checking to see if my ride was on its way I would be asking an invisible supervisor because... after a certain point they all go home leaving the agents to close everything up and lock the doors.

The people tend to be very cutthroat. They pay badly. And as soon as I get a car I'm done. I will be finding a new place to work. This is one of my goals.

One of my goals was to take the drivers test, but I failed. I'm going back. I don't care how many times, I am getting my licences. Fuck the world.

The test is extremely hard. 50 questions and yr only allowed to get 10 wrong.

THIS WILL HAPPEN, and it has been put into writing. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment